5.18.2003

Introducing: Danielle

A friend of mine from my campus ministry has an excellent LiveJournal which she has agreed to share with my readers. I can't stress how much respect I have for Danielle. She grew up Catholic, and sought God her whole life, and came to salvation through our mutual friend Meredith a year ago.

Her journal is something of a chronicle of God's interventions in her daily life, and never ceases to encourage me... So sometimes in the midst of trying to figure things out...in the midst of getting what you want...stopping and analyzing why you feel the way you do can truly help in assessing that something that you will for your life may just NEVER be right. This clarity gives your heart a break...and allows you to take a step back and see exactly why it didn't work out the way you hoped...and that break sometimes is the most exhilirating feeling that you could receive because all that control you try to posses no longer belongs to you but to the will of something much higher and greater that has so much more in store for you...

Danielle'll be on the left navbar - hope you enjoy her shared days as much as I do.