11.25.2003

Uncle Sam Wants YOU!

I was just introduced by the Ovalstar to a new way to waste enormous amounts of time. I became an officer in his army, charged with creating a force of my own under his. This isn't a massive pyramid scheme (well, it sort of is, but not really); it's a MASSIVE online wargame. Fairly simple, in gaming terms, but it's growing exponentially and becoming a nerdy teenager craze. Gotta love this stuff.

Anyway, to join my army, you don't have to do anything except click two links. That's it, I swear. Go to my recruiting page once twenty-four hours and follow the simple instructions there. You won't be spammed, called or sent to boot camp, and every day you're allowed one click, which builds up my army. As the Ovalstar says, "MUAHAHAHA!!"

P.S. A link to my recruiting page will remain under the "me" section of my links.