7.26.2004

Knockin' our Sox off

The Red Sox rebounded from what looked like a fatal Friday night wound to win the last 2 over the evil New Yorkers, extending Boston's season-series lead to 8-5 with six to come in September. I didn't get to see any of the games, but the play by play at Beth's Patsox was as good as being in section 35!

I'll be watching the Red Sox try to turn this uptick into a streak tonight at Camden Yards. Ahem, I'll be watching them at Camden Yards. Ahem, I'll be at Camden Yards watching them. Up in the nosebleed seats, but that's cool nonetheless - it's my first baseball game away from Fenway, and I'm looking forward to rooting against the house for once. Pedro should be able to keep the pesky Baltimore sticks quiet if his stuff is on - if not, the Sox prove that they're still the Majors' best .500 ballclub.

In other news, I'll be back in Boston this weekend, so give me a call - I'll be around town on Thursday night and Friday day, and then off to the 'Family Camp' retreat with my church and some others from New England. Lastly, anyone interested in Fantasy Football can sign up to join "The Razor" league. Yahoo league ID#: 143542, password: pats.