12.11.2005

Two Sector Endogenous Human Capital Growth Model With Expanding Varieties and Progressive Taxation of Stochastically Productive Non-Depreciating Capital Stock

I haven't solved that model yet today, but there's still time. I have solved models with government expenditure, stochastic capital growth, and I've been stumped by models with heterogenous agents and varying capital utilization.

If you can understand what I'm talking about, stop reading and get back to studying for our Macro exam! If you can't, let me paraphrase: when studying is your life, some days roll, but most days slog. This one was a slog. I've been at the books since 10:45 am (late start!) with a two-hour break in the middle (1 part lunch, 3 parts despair). I'll go home for a shower and supper, and then take a break from studying Macro (exam on Monday) to get a head start on Micro (Thursday). Hope y'all are having a better week than I am (and a shout-out to my peeps Ali Baba and Zak, who are having the same kind of week as I).