6.21.2002

Another One Bites The Dust

I found out last night that one of my childhood friends got married. Yikes. Ran off with a guy, got married, and moved to California with him. I hadn't seen her in a few years - very few of her old friends had seen her - but she was a close friend, and my first crush, when I was younger.

Also, Anna Cole and David Lyndon are tying the knot in 2 weeks - she came to put up a wedding invitation in the Lighthouse yesterday. Well, they're getting married in 2 weeks IF the U.S. immigration authorities let Dave (a Brit) into the country! Apparently he's been given some trouble getting a visa... hahaha. My congrats to Dave and Anna..... but it's scary to see your friends dropping like flies!

The good news is that Z emailed Grace (the one with the pickup truck and the jump cables) about four weeks ago, and hasn't heard back from her. Gracie's in Greece, he says, but it's an encouraging sign for the Single Alliance nonetheless.

Another small piece of news: Whereas mooning was the fad last summer in the Lighthouse, this year it's a big black guy named Moses hitting people in the, ahem, vital organs. Hard. I want no part in this, please -- leaving Barnabas with the burden of carrying on the family name would be a scary proposition.