4.16.2003

Girls Suck Because They Aren't The Missing Piece

As those of you who follow my links religiously know, girls suck. Years worth of posts at Girls-Suck have proven this beyond a reasonable doubt, and the most recent one resonates and reinforces what was the cornerstone of my teenage years: singleness.

You've never had a girlfriend, and your life doesn't feel so great, so you think that's the missing piece that'll make everything fall in place. You figure, if only you could share your loneliness with someone else, the world would become a much sunnier place because you finally have someone who cares if you're happy.

My god, let me tell you how wrong you are.

A girlfriend is not the line piece in Tetris that clears everything out for you, and I know you get that metaphor because you're a goddamn nerd just like me. A relationship is a responsibility that most of us are not ready for, but you're going to get into one anyway, so let me tell you what it's like...

To see the rest of the post (by "p5"), check out Girls-Suck.