6.04.2003

Search and Destroy

I haven't run this feature in a while, but I still get plenty of hits, including from people looking for dirty pix of prime ministers. Some of the recent ones include:

# 15 for "model Arab League" and Arkansas - this was searched by someone in Israel, who spent 20 minutes in and around InstantReplay. Welcome! I'd love to get comments on some of these posts by Israelis or Palestinians.

# 2 for Malik Ali at AllTheWeb.com. This search was someone from Belgium.

# 1 for mary seacle, searched by a Jamaican. Presumably the user was looking for Mary Seacole, a famous British nurse of Jamaican origin.

# 2 for Miss Lebanon kristina sawaya, looking for my very distant relative Christina Sawaya (danger: photo makes her look ugly) who was indeed Miss Lebanon 2001.

# 28 for my most embarressing moments.