10.13.2003

I Didn't Get In Trouble

I went on our church's Family Camp retreat and I didn't get in trouble! Despite being in the same place as Gandhi, and it being my 21st birthday, I didn't do anything that could be construed as trouble. OK, besides having a wrestling match with Sam, but he tackled me first. :)

Gandhi, on the other hand, got in plenty of trouble. With help from a few hapless (and sleepless) companions, he used a 2"x4", duct tape, and rope to secure the door to one of the girls' cabins, locking them all inside. This was at 4:00am. It wasn't totally unprovoked - one of the girls had toilet-papered our cabin - but most of these girls are sick of Gandhi's pranks after 10 years of them. Anyway, one of the "patrollers" of the camp found the affair at 7:00, and ripped it off (including the doorknob). The girls didn't know what had happened, except that their doorknob was gone.

Gandhi will be paying $31.99 for a new doorknob.