3.26.2004

My Kinda Night

Had an excellent, regretless evening doing things *I* enjoy doing. Started at Agape's game night with a tight game of "Settlers of Catan" in which I eeked out a victory over Amy and Lindsay. After that ended, a bunch of us waffled for 20 minutes trying to decide what to do. Nobody's apartment was available, so finally I suggested we just go outside. Someone else extended that to walking, and so I (being the Bostonian) led Meagan, Chris, Kate, Seth, Mark and Sarah on a walk that went longer than any of us bargained for. We started at NU, went through the nicer part of the South End, across Copley Square, through the Back Bay, over Beacon Hill, through the new West End (stopped for pizza), down to North Station, where we caught the last Orange Line train back to campus. Spent little money, got lots of exercise, and had lots of conversation. That's my kind of night.