7.19.2005

Voice Mail

I went to an enjoyable Nationals game tonight (unfortunately, they lost yet again). But the poor fielding and the drunk fans were no match in the unintentionally funny category for the voice mail I received when I left the game:
Hey Chops this is Rural America I just wanted to call to tell you I found your future wife and I'm really excited and Keziah approved and she's totally interested and when you come out here you've got to meet this girl and she's beautiful too. She's like-- I see no flaws. I'm totally impressed. You've got to meet her. We'll go out when you come up. Please call me back 'cause I'm very excited. Ok hope you're having a great day bye.
Apparently, I came up in casual conversation between Rural America and my sister Kez at their Bible study, and by the end of the conversation I had been married off to a comely Persian-American from Wellesley College.