2.21.2002

With friends like these...

Who needs enemies? Dave, his brother Jon, and I suspect Meredith got me booted from AIM by warning me like 10 times in a row, which was rather unkind, considering I was trying to figure out a time to meet with a group of 7 people on Friday and now I can't use AIM... and twice I've called Kristina's and her roommate says it's not a good time, call back in half an hour. You'd think I was the IRS the way she talked to me... man.

Anyway, those two decrepit cretins dragged their lousy selves online and are now plugging along at http://dwhill.blogspot.com and http://nuprincess.blogspot.com respectively. Check 'em out: now you have my permission since the competition has been changed; now David's brother is going to do the judging. He's promised to be honest, but we're talking about a guy who aspires to be a lawyer. Let's just say I'm glad there's no cash involved. My early pick? Meredith, since Jon could never ante up the respect it would take to recognize either David or I as the true winners.

So who really benefits from this? YOU DO. The content will be better and more frequent as I'm spurred on by friendly competition, over which I will run roughshod. So you benefit! And you didn't pay a dime... say, I should figure out a way to charge admission to the blog! That'd be a big hit!