3.03.2002

Thank you sir, may I please have another!!
Talk about asking someone to hit you... I'm delivering a 60-page group project, a short presentation, and taking an early final exam all in one class Monday night. If anybody wants stress, I got extra this weekend! The project has a tendancy to wait until the last minute. OK, so it's us who waits, but that's not much better. So, again I apologize for my silence; this is another reason to leave the competition: now I don't feel I'm losing anything tangible by not blogging intelligently.

Well, I did do a few things. I figured out what was causing the error message; my archive script was not working, so I slashed it. I might try to reinstate it later. I also linked up Chris Bressoud, a fellow believer at Northeastern with an interesting website at audiooutcast.com.