2.26.2002

I Concede

I meant to do this last night, but I concede to Mer and Dave in the competition. I'm just getting bad vibes from the whole competitive thing, and I think it would be a lot more fun to just be able to blog and link as before without being judged. Sorry if I'm ruining anybody's fun. I'll stay in to place third if you guys want, but my heart's really out of it as a contest. Yes of course it's partly because I know I'm not going to win, at least not if I keep writing what I enjoy writing. Dave and Mer are funnier and more entertaining and deserve to get more hits than I do, but I'd rather remain in ignominy as a wanna-be intellectual blog than gain popularity doing something that I don't enjoy quite as much. May the best blogger win of the two that are left, and hey, if Jon or anyone else wants to join in, I can be an extremely objective judge.