5.26.2002

All Alone

Beginning to feel a little lonely here in Milton with my family... and there's still another day left in the long weekend. Not that I'm complaining about having the holiday, but at this point there's no schoolwork I can do here, and really there isn't much overall: really the only thing left is this 8-10 page paper, which principally involves setting out some straightforward prose using an outline the professor mostly gave me herself. She's a good prof (Haleem), but she likes boring, correct papers, not adventurous, interesting ones. So I'll churn out a boring, correct paper, just like I did for the midterm. And then I'll scramble because I'll be writing 2 papers for the same class in one week because she's going to hand out the take-home final assignment on Tuesday. Maybe I really should spend Monday at school, and skip my brother's Little League parents-kids game.