10.15.2003

Free At Last

Free at last, thank God almighty, I'm free at last!

Well, not quite, but I will be a good deal sooner than I thought. Upon visiting the Economics undergraduate advisor today, I learned that I'll be done with my Economics degree after this semester! And considering that I'm done with my International Affairs degree, that means that all that I have to take this Spring is the College "rocks" requirement, for which I'm signed up for "New England Fisheries Resources". Yeah. So NU is confusing, but this is a lot better than finding out I'm a semester behind!

What will I do with a whole semester and only one class? Well, let's just say it should be fun! I'll be teaching Model U.N. and Arab League, and this means I'll have lots of time to devote to that. I'll probably take a refresher Arabic course, and maybe take French 2 or another language, since it's free. A part-time job wouldn't be a bad idea either, and that might give me the freedom to take the summer off.

WOOHOO!