8.02.2004

Loooooooong Weekend!

I thoroughly enjoyed my 4-day weekend, ending when I pulled my new-to-me car (formerly my parents') into my driveway at 1:30am today. Besides nabbing a car, computer, easy chair, a couple tables and some other articles, I got to spend time with family and friends back in Boston. Besides that, I got to see one of my good friends - IR reader "Rural America" - be miraculously healed of a serious internal bleeding she's suffered from since high school. That's not something I get to witness every day, but it's an awesome thing to see the power of God at work. I'd write more about this weekend - like how my team creamed Dubya's in "Capture the Flag" - but most IR readers were there, and those who weren't wouldn't know the people involved anyway. Suffice it to say that anyone who has experienced a welcome homecoming can relate to my exceedingly pleasant (and long) weekend.