11.25.2001

Changing horses in midstream

I learned the hard way that it's basically impossible to put images on a blogspot page. If I had my own page with blogger script used I could, but since I don't I can't. No big deal... But I don't think I'll be moving away from this site, that would be too much changing horses in midstream. I have one web site that I'm supposed to keep up to date; I don't need another. Speaking of which, I need to get Chinedu on those photographs for the site... Or maybe I should just do it myself. I'd like them before Christmas so I can do some work with them during vacation.

But anyway, the change of horses in midstream that I have done is toggling to stricter HTML in writing these posts. It makes it neater, but removes some
's from previous posts. Oh well, I could go back and fix them but it's not worth it...