2.01.2004

...And the Great 48


create your own visited states map or write about it on the open travel guide

36 states total, but that's counting D.C. Of course, some of these states I haven't done justice to. I've set foot on ground in every one of them (not just airports or drive-throughs) but some I've spent precious little time in.
Montana - an hour in the town of West Yellowstone in the little tiny piece of Wyoming.
Delaware - I think I've been in more than just the I-95 rest stop, but I'm not really sure of that.
North Carolina - rest stops, and a wonderful breakfast buffet. I've technically been in Mississippi and Alabama too, but I slept straight through.
California - When I was three years old; but I still remember that they had big streets and funny looking trees, so it counts.
Wisconsin - one picnic stop with the family.
Illinois - stopped for gas... I think.