12.10.2001

I'm so exhausted... that exam-from-hell totally drained me today. And getting up at 6 am didn't help. Neither is getting up at 6 tomorrow morning. I have no motivation or energy, but I do have plenty of work to do. All little stuff, all annoying and pestering. Except I still have one five-page paper that's due in two or three days that I haven't started. But that' s not a priority. I'm drained like a sink... I guess my writing style is so formal and stuff that it doesn't reflect the fact that I'm losing focus in my eyes and slouched over in front of my monitor here. I love snow, but I don't love winter... I wish we could have snow in the summer... that would kick butt. Who needs cold, wet stuff when the whole state is cold and dark?
I guess I need a good infusion of the joy of the Lord... it's no coincidence that I haven't been living up to par. Living responsibly means I get enough sleep, etc, to function healthily. I always pay for not getting to bed on time: I get wicked cold sores, and I have one right now that's making me want to have my lower lip amputated! Similarly, when I'm living outside the will of God (ie, selfishly and sinfully) I end up discouraged and disconnected. Like now. So I need to go back to the Source now, I guess. If I can get all the way there without falling asleep, mentally or physically. Actually, physically would be a blessing right now.