12.10.2001

POLL

OK, the Winter Vacation theme is getting married, how and why, etc. So before I start soapboxing, why don't I get some opinions. Click "Comments" and leave your answer. Even if you don't know me or whatever - I'd like to do a bit of an audience survey, so to speak. So speak up!


PREP Q's - If you're comfortable revealing them, what's your age/sex/status?
QUESTION #1 - If you had to marry one person right now (and pretend divorce is now illegal), do you know who that would be? Don't say who, but think seriously.
QUESTION #2 - At what age did/would you consider yourself eligible?
QUESTION #3 - At what age did/will you start dating? Did/do your parents have a lot to say about that?
QUESTION #4 - How long do you think you'd have to know someone before becoming engaged to them?
QUESTION #5 - Would you consider marrying someone you had never seriously dated?
QUESTION #6 - Would you consider not dating, but using an "alternative" courting method (such as, but not limited to, the one described below in "New Thinking")?
QUESTION #7 - How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?

Thanks very much for your time! I've decided to enjoy this... um... process... as much as I can, so watch me go! I will be as amicable as I can with my parents, but at the same time look very critically and seriously at all my options. I don't wanna be stuck in a box... nor do I want to be kicked out of the house!