3.26.2002

Grades, etc.
Grades are in. Better than I expected: I earned - and I mean earned - one A out of my two classes with Sir Oscar the Lone Crusader Against Grade Inflation. However, it still lowered my GPA, but not by much. I did better than I anticipated in Sir Oscar's classes and in Jewish Religion in Culture, and as expected elsewhere. So I'm satisfied, but I'm hoping for some easy A's this quarter to push my GPA up before I leave school for 9 months. No, I'm not planning on getting pregnant (though one of my friends suggested that recently), but I am planning on spending the summer taking American University in Beirut's intensive Arabic course, and then working as a paid Press Intern for the U.S. Peace Corps in D.C. for six months. That'll take me from this June to this time next year. Scary? Uh-huh.

As if that weren't enough, we're very close to moving. We've signed a purchase-and-sale agreement on 31 Bates Rd, and we're close to a similar agreement on a large condo on Pleasant St. in Brookline. I'm looking forward to moving: I like change, and it'll take me closer to school, friends, and church, as well as the rest of the city.