6.14.2004

The Internet Works!

I just did a touchdown dance all the way through the office (yes, I'm serious)! Our internet connection is connecting, and The Computer Guy Named Rick is the man of the hour. My exile has been ended, and I've got plenty of email to plow through now.

I finished up the "Dogs" exhibit at the National Geographic Museum today. They've got some touching stuff about people and dogs, and some cool features about dogs senses and how they differ from ours, but it's still short on content. I'm considering making a daily feature out of my museum visits, at least if I keep visiting these freebies.

In other news, I've moved into my new digs in Clarendon, and my roommates are cool, laid back, and helpful. The room looks a lot better now that it's full of my stuff. Now I just need to go shopping for food.

Congratulations to Steve and Rebekah McHugh, now enjoying the Cayman Islands, among other things, together. Their wedding was a huge success, and everyone had a blast. After seeing how well it went, I've decided that I'm definitely going to elope when the time comes, because there's no way I can follow that act.

My new address is 2608 12th St. N, Arlington, Virginia, 22201. Also, if you don't have my new cell number, drop me an email and I'll send it to you. Since I don't have email access at home, phone works better than email.