5.04.2004

Experimenting

The green & beige InstantReplay that many of you know and love is going by the boards. I thought about going with Gandhi's old template, which would have provided a nice counterpoint with the content...

My biggest obstacle is the lack of image support at Blogger. I came across all kinds of beautiful layouts involving architectural masterpieces or ripe fruit, but none of these can be coded in HTML. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the results - comments and suggestions are welcome.

Hat tip to "The Mother", who has colors beyond number. "The Mother" didn't name the colors herself, but some of these colors are pretty creative, like Murky Mint 11, Karma Kulture, Scratch 'n' Sniff, Tacky Love Scene, Lilaxative, and Lemon Rawhide. I'm settling on Grit for the background and BostonBlue (presumably named for the clay) for the text.